The Liberal

One persons view of what common sense is in a crazy world.

Name:
Location: Deerfield, Illinois, United States

I am a student at Shepard Middle School(I'm not about to say grade or age) who is interested in a variety of things, including politics.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

The Liberals Statement of Principals

Before starting, let me say a few things. I intend to have a statement of principals to inform people about what to expect and since I want to base some things off the newspaper. Also, if anyone wants to do anything using the address for this blog, I've misspelled the address so I could have a somewhat similar name to "The Liberal", the address is "theliberel.blogspot.com". Anyways, onto the actual post.


This is to insure that people understand what to expect from this blog.

  1. This blog will feature primarily opinion based on my interpretation of the information available. As can be told from the title, said opinions will primarily come from a liberal perspective.
  2. This blog will not alter facts to support specific view points. This is primarily to let people know that the articles will lack tactics such as quote mining, cherry picking, anything that misrepresents the otherside or facts in anyway.
  3. Information that is known to be false by me will not be placed on this blog. However, there may be information that is false but I don't it is false. If someone knows that something that I have wrote is false, please inform me and I will fix it as soon as possible.
  4. All comments will be accepted on this blog as it is necessary for any discourse to allow for the widest amount of view points as possible. I will not tolerate however ad hominem attacks unless said ad hominem attacks can be proven or are against public officials. However, said attacks can not be based on race, ethnicity, gender, age, etc. Unless they can be proven.
  5. As I do not have an absolute mastery of the English language, expect some misspelled words and some punctuating errors. I would appreciate notification of any grammar or spelling errors that are found in my posts.
  6. This blog will sometimes contain items for entertainment. That does not mean celebrity gossip or anything dealing with the personal lives of celebrities.

That conclude the statement of principles, stay tuned for an update. So, until next time, good night and good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home